- Check-in and initial inspection - We inventory every box and give your unit an initial inspection to look for any major problems
- History Check - We have record of every calibration done at our facility from the beginning. We can instantly evaluate the history of your unit to determine the proper preventative maintenance that is needed and schedule the service immediately.
You don't have to worry about the unit missing scheduled maintenance!
- Clean-up and operational inspection - The unit is cleaned and tested for proper operation. At this stage we can also do an initial (as received) calibration assessment if requested.
- Repair and preventative maintenance (if needed) - Any service to the unit is performed at this stage (o-rings replaced, oil replaced, repairs made etc.)
- Calibration using equipment specifically designed to calibrate Skidmore units - Our presses have been designed to do one thing - make sure that your unit is performing accurately! We have our presses and proving rings calibrated often to ensure that the quality of our calibration is second to none.
- Certification processing - We provide a certificate with each finished calibration. With our name on it, you can rest assured that the unit left our facility in proper working condition.
(Need a replacement certificate? We have the latest report on every unit we calibrate)
- Final inspection and shipment - Before the unit is returned, we evaluate the condition of the packaging and make sure that the unit will not be damaged under harsh shipping conditions.